Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!

I want to take a moment to wish all my friends a very Merry Christmas! I hope that whatever you do on this day, rather you are religious or not, that you take a minute, sit back, relax, sip on a cup of hot chocolate, and reflect on all the positives in your life. This is the time of year to be celebrating friends, family, and all that you do have in your life.





I am looking forward to a wonderful day with my family and I hope that all of you have a wonderful Christmas and get to spend it however your heart desires.

For those of you who need a few quick holiday ideas try out some of my favorites!

You should start your day with a delicious Puffy Pancake or some Crepes.

Then enjoy a vanilla latte so you have the energy to get through the craziness!

If you need a quick dessert, I recommend this wonderful Crustless Cranberry Pie

If you've survived the day, a Cranberry Martini is a great way to unwind and serve the kiddos a delicious, creamy hot chocolate.

No comments :

Post a Comment