Friday, November 14, 2014

TGIF! Let's Celebrate

Here in NC, the fall weather has finally decided to come and stay. This week was the end of the 70 degree temperatures, and I am excited to break out my winter coats, fuzzy-lined gloves, and beautiful scarves.

My parents have experienced their first snowfall of the season and I must admit that I am a little anxious to return to Ohio. I recently purchased over 60 acres of land and am currently waiting (rather impatiently I might add) until spring so that I can begin building my dream home, complete with huge kitchen.






In honor of the beautiful cold weather finally settling in to stay, here are a few of my must have's for this wonderful season!




  • A great necessity in my life for the colder months are some good, fuzzy socks.




Happy Friday Y'all!

No comments :

Post a Comment