Friday, November 7, 2014

TGIF! Let's Celebrate!

The holiday season is officially upon us. Tuesday was election day and now there are just a few short weeks until Thanksgiving. I have been busily planning my Thanksgiving Dinner menu, finding so many delicious recipes that I cannot wait to try and share with you!



In honor of the time change, election day, and all things fall related, here are a few things that have caught my interest over the past week. Hope you enjoy!



  • With the election recently passed, we can only hope to see a change in education. The No Child Left Behind, standardized testing galore, and now Common Core are the most recent trends in education. However watching this doesn't give me much faith in our education system or in the future of our country. Just plain sad. 

  • Something to keep in mind for the colder weather, especially if you have a vengeful ex. I can't help but find this guy insanely immature but yet it is just too funny. 

  • Anybody else struggling to adapt to the time change? I know it has sucked all my motivation right out of me this week. For those who are struggling with the time change, here is A Guide to Napping. Get the most out of your time. 

  • Do any of my readers live in Japan? I am curious how these actually taste. There are some very odd flavor combinations in this list. 

No comments :

Post a Comment