Friday, January 9, 2015

TGIF! Let's Celebrate!

Already onto the second Friday of 2015! I am 9 days into my resolution of eating better quality food, as chemical free as possible with the American dietary standards. I am excited to be moving in the late spring/early summer to a beautiful spot, with few people and lots of land. I'm looking forward to gardening, canning, and freezing up a storm. I'm starting to research the best options for pressure canners for my late summer kitchen adventures!







Have you been paying attention to the internet this week? I have. Here is everything in a nutshell.

Some people purchased a 1700's French home, sight unseen, what they found afterwards is amazing!

Televisions are getting another upgrade! As if HD and ultraHD haven't been good enough, they've improved yet again. When you think of how far TV's have come in the last 15 years, it is absolutely amazing.

We opened the Founding Father's time capsule.

Terrorism is not isolated to the USA. A newspaper in France was attacked for publishing an anti-Islam cartoon. Please take a moment to honor those killed.

Take care of yourself this winter. Flu season is really bad this year, make sure to take good care of yourself. Make sure to stay warm to avoid catching a cold so that you're immune system stays top notch to fight off the flu!

Join me on some reading adventures before the movies come out!

While I am not a huge Taylor Swift fan, this duet singing two of her songs is AMAZING.

Happy Friday Everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment