Friday, October 24, 2014

TGIF, Let's Celebrate

Another week has come and gone. It's nearly Halloween and Wal-Mart is fully stocked with their Christmas goodies. I love the Christmas season, but I am not a fan of it being pushed up to October. I prefer to celebrate my holidays one at a time.

I have slowly spent this week getting ready for Halloween. I cannot wait to see all the neighborhood children dressed up.




Just got a couple links to share this week. It's been hectic and haven't spent much time online.

This will definitely be made in my kitchen soon. Easy Coffee Cake.

Great tips to deal with the crazy people you encounter in life. Like those high school acquaintances who flood your news feed on Facebook with their drama, you know the ones. The ones you "unfollow" but still see all their posts? The ones you can't quite bring yourself to unfriend yet. We all have one or two of those lurking on our friend's list.

Science is amazing. This shows unbelievable promise for all those who have been injured in life.

If humanity goes this far, I am going to turn into a hermit and never socialize again.

Have a great weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment