Friday, October 10, 2014

TGIF, Let's Celebrate


Here it is, Friday again. It's been a beautiful autumn week. I love driving through town and seeing all the houses that are decorating for fall, seeing signs advertising the local pumpkin patches and seeing all the fall decorations out in stores. (But we won't discuss how certain stores already have Christmas things out.)




Here is some of what I've found interesting from the world in the past week. I have to say that the deep fried pumpkin spice lattes just sound delicious, but then I LOVE the fair food that comes with this season.


Just because cats are awesome like that.

Deep Fried Pumpkin Spice Lattes. Yes. Somebody went there.

Scientists can grow anything in a lab nowadays. Which leads my brain to ponder if you can you get custom sizes?

Do some people think before they design and produce certain things?

Have a fantastic Friday!


No comments :

Post a Comment